posted by Di | 5:52 AM
Pretty though, ain't it, but those are beautiful blue eyes! Nice first shot!
*whistles* those are some purdy eyes you got there ma'am!i should know cause i have an almost matching pair! :DGood shot mom!
How do you manage to get your own eye perfectly in focus... i can ever get my whole face in focus!! Nice blue eyes and beautiful first shot!
Very nice! I like the angle and the far away look. Now, let's see the rest of that pretty face! ;)
Great first shot! I agree about how hard this is gonna be but we're committed now....or maybe we should be committed to the looney bin for doing this!
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Pretty though, ain't it, but those are beautiful blue eyes! Nice first shot!
*whistles* those are some purdy eyes you got there ma'am!
i should know cause i have an almost matching pair! :D
Good shot mom!
How do you manage to get your own eye perfectly in focus... i can ever get my whole face in focus!! Nice blue eyes and beautiful first shot!
Very nice! I like the angle and the far away look. Now, let's see the rest of that pretty face! ;)
Great first shot! I agree about how hard this is gonna be but we're committed now....or maybe we should be committed to the looney bin for doing this!
Post a Comment
<< Home