posted by Di | 1:10 PM
Nice feet and toe ring!
nice feet mama! and of course what a cute baby on your screens :D
insert southern accent here.... what purdy tozies ya got missy :o)
I've never been able to wear a toe ring...I can't even handle flip flops. Things between my toes make me ::shudder:: ;)
Nice shot Di! No fair--ia that two computer screens I see? I am loving that! And who's beautiful baby--yours? I love the fat cheeks!
Hey! Nice toes but now the face woman! You started all this,LOL :)
the beautiful baby is my baby (which also happens to be her grandson) *listens to the gasps* yes she is old enough to be a grandma.. just cause she doesn't act it... uh i mean look it :D
28 more to go......nice shot! and the baby is a doll!!
Love both of your shots. Your eyes look like you have so much knowledge behind them that I just want to ask you questions of the world! Great job!
That is so funny. I have a toe ring I've had equally as long - on my 2nd toe. Mine's gold too. ;~D
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
Nice feet and toe ring!
nice feet mama! and of course what a cute baby on your screens :D
insert southern accent here.... what purdy tozies ya got missy :o)
I've never been able to wear a toe ring...I can't even handle flip flops. Things between my toes make me ::shudder:: ;)
Nice shot Di! No fair--ia that two computer screens I see? I am loving that! And who's beautiful baby--yours? I love the fat cheeks!
Hey! Nice toes but now the face woman! You started all this,LOL :)
the beautiful baby is my baby (which also happens to be her grandson) *listens to the gasps* yes she is old enough to be a grandma.. just cause she doesn't act it... uh i mean look it :D
28 more to go......nice shot! and the baby is a doll!!
Love both of your shots. Your eyes look like you have so much knowledge behind them that I just want to ask you questions of the world! Great job!
That is so funny. I have a toe ring I've had equally as long - on my 2nd toe. Mine's gold too. ;~D
Post a Comment
<< Home